- Download daniani.jar (top-right this blog/ Reference (Downloads))
Add Library to Netbeans
- Click menu, Tools -> Libraries
- Click button, New Library...
- Set Library Name, for example: daniani. Click OK.
- A new library (daniani) will be shown. On selected library, click
Add Jar/Folder... button.
- Search daniani.jar that we have downloaded, click Add Jar/Folder.
- The library location will be add to Library Classpath. Click OK.
Add Library to Project
- Choose a project
- Expand the tree, then right click Libraries node, choose Add
- Choose the library that we have created (for example: daniani).
Click Add Library.
- So, daniani will be added to Libraries node.
- If needed, add some other libraries to a project
Using Library (sample)
- Create new JFrame Frame..., and named=LibraryTest (we asume that we have read and understood 001. THE BEGINNING)
- Add JButton, then compose it to follow design below
- Right click JButton, choose: Events -> Action -> actionPerformed
- Type the script (for the action):
dnMessageDialog md = new dnMessageDialog("This is a content", "Title", 0);
And we must: import daniani.control.dnMessageDialog;
(I created a custom dnMessageDialog, to get a truly Always on Top and able to copy a message such as an error message).
- Run this file, by pressing Shift+F6, or right click on LibraryTest,
choose Run File.
- I hope working.